Attend the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business' Commercial Training Program.
The Commercial Training Program provides expert training on setting up and handling of commercial leases, negotiation of leases, accounting and financial implications of commercial transactions, property management obligations and concerns, and handling of disclosure and environmental issues. It is the most complete and effective commercial training of its kind and offers a diverse selection of classes so that you may obtain a diverse overview of handling commercial income properties in today's real estate industry.
- The Commercial Training Program was developed to educate real estate agents and property managers as to the handling of income property issues.
- Our instructors are commercial real estate attorneys, brokers and property managers.
- Do you have a question? This is the time to ask an expert on commercial property law and practice.
- Learn how deal with tenants and manage expectations of tenants and clients.
- Learn how foreclosures and receiverships affect commercial property owners, tenants and brokers.
|Overview of Commercial Property Management
||Commercial Leasing Issues|
|Maintenance and Operation Issues
||Risk Reduction - Americans with Disabilities Act|
|Property Management Standards
||Environmental Law Disclosure|
|Accounting and Finance
||Foreclosure/Bankruptcy Impact on Leases|
When choosing a real estate school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, quality of instruction, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you.
|The Commercial Property Management Program is held monthly.|
We suggest you make reservations. You may purchase classes individually for $25 each.