Prepare For Real Estate Licensing with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Arizona’s highest recognized Real Estate School. We have been teaching real estate since 1969.
We have the highest state and national exam passage rate in Arizona!
Here's what our students say about us:
"This is an absolute First-Class establishment. I have taken a number of different courses in a variety of areas, and this place most definitely stands in a league of it's own. From the unbelievably knowledgeable and interactive instructors to the extremely nice and helpful staff, there is no comparison. I was impressed the first day, and am even more so now that I am finished with my 90 hours. Thank you so much!" ....N.T.
"Your instructors have a very deep knowledge and insight of the industry and they make being in class a lot of fun. Thanks for introducing me to a career I am sure to excel in!" ....P.E.
"Thank you and the great team you have assembled at the school. I have just completed the basic RE Sales 90 hour class curriculum.
I appreciate the extensive knowledge that the instructors bring to the classes and have enjoyed all of the sessions I have had with Rick,Lori,Faye,David and Kevin. They bring a sense of humor and passion to their teaching that I have not seen before, and I have been through college, graduate school and countless trainings of one sort or another in my many years in business." ....J.N.
Come find out why we train more Arizona real estate licensees than any other Arizona real estate school. We are located in Scottsdale and Gilbert.
- Our proven class format involves outside reading, classroom lectures, exam prep and a school final exam. You will find our courses to be professional in their approach and challenging in their content.
- We provide helpful tools for passing both the school and state exam.
- Traditionally, our students achieve the highest passing rates on the state exam.
- We will guide you through the steps to licensure.
- After you obtain your license, we will help you expand your knowledge so that you can be successful as well as an expert in your area of interest through our wide variety of relevant courses. We give you the edge you need in the real estate industry.
- As a student you will be receiving a free monthly copy of the Arizona Journal of Real Estate & Business that includes articles written by experts to give more insight into Arizona's real estate industry and other information critical to your career.
When choosing a real estate school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you.