Commercial Real Estate Renewal
- The Commercial Real Estate Renewal program is developed to give you an overview that includes legal, financial, contract and negotiation issues and skills.
- Our program will provide instruction on how to be prepared and skilled for specific commercial sales, development and leasing issues.
- Our classes include a strong legal component in order to prepare the licensee for negotiation, dispute resolution and potential liability issues.
- We understand the demands on today’s professionals and have designed the program to meet all 24 hours of real estate renewal requirements.
Topics covered include:
- Risk Reduction & the ADA
- Foreclosures & Receiverships Impact on Tenants
- Writing and Negotiation of the Commercial Lease
- Agency Law
- Disclosure Issues
- Finance Issues and Availability
- Marketing in Today’s Market Place
- Contract Writing and Negotiation Issues for Contracts