Residential Property Management
- The Residential Property Management Training Program is developed to give you an overview of the role, duties and responsibilities of a Residential Property Manager.
- Our program will provide instruction on how to interact with tenants and owners and meet their needs.
- The training program consists of eight classes which cover topics pertinent to today’s residential properties.
- Our classes include a strong legal component in order to prepare the manager for compliance and potential liability issues.
- We understand the demands on today’s professionals therefore we have designed the program to meet the 24 hour Real Estate renewal requirements.
Agency Law & Property Management
Property Management Disclosure
Property Management Rules
Contracts, Lease and Forms
Fair Housing & Property Management
Managing Single-Family Homes
Writing the Residential Lease