Our goal is to ensure you’re fully prepared to take the Arizona state exam. We begin the process in the classroom as a part of your educational experience. We provide specific courses and study tools as an additional resource for areas where extra help is commonly requested. Our school exam is designed to closely match the Arizona state exam so you can become familiar with the style of questions and pass it the first time. You have our dedication, commitment and support along the way.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours, will be subject to availability.
COMPUCRAM® REAL ESTATE SALES EXAM PREP- NATIONAL + ARIZONA $79
Are you ready? Pass the Exam the first time with CompuCram®.
Purchase CompuCram and immediately receive access to exciting features that will help you pass the exam including:
- The choice of a guided study path that walks you through exactly what you need to learn or the freedom to choose your own way.
- A mobile and tablet friendly design that lets you prepare for your exam on any device.
- The most up-to-date questions available on the market today. Questions are written by local real estate industry experts so you can be assured you are studying the right information!
- The Readiness IndicatorSM which lets you know when you are ready by tracking your progress with the study vocabulary, practice tests and simulated exams.
- The only complete Real Estate exam prep system that integrates vocabulary tools, practice testing and comprehensive simulated exams into an “all-in-one” solution.
- An exclusive pre-assessment that will tell you exactly what real estate categories you need to focus on.
Real Estate Math
These courses will give you extra help in areas of math that will be used in real estate. It’s an extra boost to refine your math skills.
How to Pass Your Real Estate Exam
Our interactive course is designed to pinpoint areas that you may have trouble understanding. Many topics are broken out for further review and explanation.
School & State Review Courses
Exam review courses are intensive study sessions guided by an Instructor. Emphasis is placed on key areas that will maximize your ability to take the school and state exams. These sessions are free of charge for students who purchased real estate licensing programs.
Real Estate Exam Workshop
This instructor-led 8 hour session acts as an additional exam prep after you’ve taken our School & State Review and How to Pass Your Real Estate Exam course. If you’re still feeling you need a little extra help before you take the exam, this workshop is for you.
Choose from a collection of books and study tools that are intended to support your real estate program. Items listed focus on key areas such as books in real estate language and math as well as flash cards. Select books and tools are written by our own Bill Gray.