How to Get Your License in Arizona
Changing or starting a new career and going back to school is a big step. That’s why we have spent the past 45 years creating programs and services to make that transition easy for people like you. Our industry expert instructors will guide you through your courses, we provide prep courses and study tools to fully prepare you to take the state exam, in addition to enrichment courses and networking opportunities so you can position yourself successfully before you launch your new career. It’s a unique educational experience for Arizona real estate.
- Complete your classes in as little as 2 weeks.
- Attend classes at one of our convenient locations in Scottsdale, Gilbert or the NW Valley.
- Choose from many of our programs such as the 9 Day Crash or fully customize a schedule that’s right for you.
- Ensure you pass your exam the first time with our exam prep products and classes
If you currently hold an active real estate license in another state and meet the following qualifications, you can become a broker in Arizona.
- You must be at least 18 years of age when applying for a license.
- Provide proof of 3 years actual full time experience as a salesperson or broker during the immediate 5 years preceding the application.
Many Brokers in the state of Arizona have attended our school. A broker’s license will give you additional credibility in the industry and open up your career possibilities.
"Thank you to the school and the teachers for the great education! As a mother of four living in Arizona basically as a single-parent most the time, I took the six-week course and passed school and state tests both on the first try. I know I chose the right school, thank you again!"
“I have taken pre-license training in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois and this is by far the most informative curriculum that I have experienced. The caliber of instructors is second to none. I look forward to attending many more classes and seminars at your school in the years to come.”
"I am blessed with the opportunity to learn the field of Real Estate from a team of dynamic Leaders in the industry. The expertise and culture at this school welcome you into a new career opportunity and lead you week by week to understand all the nuisances of real estate transactions along with "best practices" to benefit your future clients!"