Real Estate Assistant
Learn the skills for success.
- Our program prepares you to work for real estate professionals looking for qualified assistants. We tailor our program to focus on skills that are highly searched for from most real estate companies. Highlights of the program include:
- An interactive, hands-on curriculum to build your skill levels and your confidence.
- Valuable information to increase your knowledge such as what licensed and unlicensed assistants can legally do.
- Program runs for 17.5 hours, 5 weekdays, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each day
- A Real Estate Assistant Certificate is issued to you upon successful completion of the course.
Listing and Transaction Coordination
Marketing & Advertising
Title and Escrow
Researching Real Estate Information
Review of Commonly-Used Residential Real Estate Forms
Working with Relocation Clients
Time Management Record-Keeping
Preparing for Listing Appointments, Open Houses, Buyer Appointments