All fees and charges are subject to change without prior notice. The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business requires payment of all tuition at the time of registration. Payment can be made by cash, check, or valid credit card. All returned checks are subject to a $35 returned check fee. This fee is in addition to any fees charged by the student’s bank or financial institution.
TUITION & PAYMENT POLICIES FOR *CAREER ENTRY PROGRAMS
Processing & Enrollment Fees: Processing and enrollment fees are included in the tuition of all Career Entry Programs. Career Entry Program tuition is refundable subject to the following conditions and limitations:
COMPLETION, REPEAT & RESTART POLICIES FOR CAREER ENTRY PROGRAMS
- A $40.00 non-refundable processing fee will be charged at the time of registration for any Career Entry Program.
- A $60.00 non-refundable enrollment fee will be charged once the student has signed the enrollment agreement regardless of classes attended.
- Text book and material fees are non-refundable.
- A $5.00 student I.D. fee will be charged each time a student I.D. card is reprinted.
- A non-refundable class attendance fee or the full class tuition (in the school’s sole discretion) will be charged for all classes or portion thereof attended.
- A student in the forces or the National Guard who is called to active duty and assigned to out-of-state duty station that prevents the student from attending classes, verifiable by a copy of the orders, will be permitted to put their enrollment on hold until their commitment is completed.
- NO CASH REFUNDS will be given after 6 months from the date the student signs the Program Enrollment Agreement, but the student may receive partial tuition credit up to 12 months.
- No tuition credit will be given after 12 months from the date the student signs the Program Enrollment Agreement.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to attend classes must notify the school at least 72 hours in advance of attendance by calling or faxing notification to the school.
A student may receive an extension due to a prolonged illness or an accident. A note with an explanation and dates is required from the attending physician. The school must be notified within a reasonable period of time after the incident in order to secure the extension.
*The Home Inspection Certification Program has a different set of refund, completion, repeat and restart policies. To view click here.
- A student may re-sit any class under the Career Entry Program category during the first 6 months from their original start date.
- A student who wishes to retake or continue any portion of the Program more than 6 months from their original start date, but less than 1 year, who paid the tuition in full, will be charged a non-refundable fee of one-third of the current tuition schedule.
- A student who wishes to retake or continue any portion of the program more than 1 year from their original start date, but less than 2 years, who paid the tuition in full, will be charged a non-refundable fee that is two-thirds of the current tuition schedule.
- A student who has not completed the entire course after two years from their original start date must pay the full tuition in order to finish the Program.
- A student who has completed the entire course, but has not passed the school exam within 6 months of the original starting date of the Program may test by paying a non-refundable test fee. Once the fee is paid the student has 3 months from that date to complete the test requirement successfully.
TUITION & PAYMENT POLICIES FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS & CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
All classes, tuition and fees within the Career Development Programs and Continuing Education classes are non-refundable. Tuition credit towards any continuing education classes is good for two years from the date of registration.