Take the Broker Management Clinic course with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business. This course is required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate for all new, designated and self employed brokers every two years.
The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business trains more real estate professionals than any other Arizona school of it's kind. We have been providing excellence in education since 1969. Our instructors are qualified professionals who believe in providing the best education on a more personable level. When choosing a real estate school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you.
Broker Management Clinic Details
- As of January 1, 2013 new, designated, associate (those who have decision making responsibilities) and self employed brokers are required to complete 9 hours of Broker Management Clinic.
- Classes are divided up into three 3 hour classes:
- BMC 1 - "Rights and Responsibilities"
- BMC 2 - "Development and Implementation"
- BMC 3 - "Being the Boss"
- Classes may be taken in any order.
Three hours of the 9 hours may be used towards Commissioner's Standards when renewing a license.
We ask that you register in advance.
The classes are taught at our Scottsdale, Gilbert and Prescott locations.
You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of each class.
You may register with payment through our website, by calling the school or coming to our campuses.