Thinking of a career as a loan processor?
Prepare to be a Loan Processor with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business' 24-Hour Residential Training Course.
Come find out why we train more real estate and business professionals than any other real estate school in Arizona. We are the experts in education that can prepare you for the mortgage industry. Our Loan Processor Training Course will prepare you for the career edge you are looking for.
- Our program will give you the introductory knowledge and skills necessary to perform your duties as a loan processor.
- The program is divided into classes that give a comprehensive overview on a variety of pertinent topics.
- Each class is taught by recognized professionals in the industry who will share their knowledge and insights.
- Mortgage Brokers are interested in hiring knowledgeable, qualified Loan Processors; this course will enable you to obtain the needed information.
- This program will help you identify and develop your strengths for the Mortgage industry.
- Our easy to follow format helps make this program a very desirable career enhancement opportunity.
|FNMA Program Guidelines
||Credit and Underwriting Principles
|Title, Closing and Funding
||Pre-qualifying the Borrower
|Loan Pricing and Conditions
||Analyzing the Loan Package
||Comprehensive Overview of Lending Profession
|Important Information: A financial calculator is not required for this training course. We offer the Loan Processor Residential Training Course quarterly. Because there is a minimum student requirement in order for the program to run, we request pre-registration.
When choosing a professional development school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, quality of instruction, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you. Minimum class sizes are required in order to run classes.