How to Start A Real Estate Brokerage
Prepare to start your own real estate brokerage with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Arizona's highest quality and most recognized Real Estate School. We have been providing excellence in education since 1969.
The How To Start A Real Estate Brokerage is a 9-hour step-by-step course that will give you important information for starting your own business. It consists of three 3 hour comprehensive classes. Each class will better prepare you to successfully run your own real estate brokerage.
- Our program will provide valuable information on how to protect your brokerage with in-depth views into rules and regulations compliance.
- Legal forms of business ownership and operation will be taught.
- You will learn management and marketing skills.
- The program provides an overview of relationships with clients and customers.
- You will learn how to develop and write a business plan.
- Once you have completed the program you will have more confidence to pursue your own business plan.
|Creating the Brokerage
||Forms of Ownership; Creating and Maintaining an Entity; Tax Reporting
|Record keeping Compliance
||Employee and Agent Record keeping Systems; Maintenance, Storage and Purging of records
|Planning & Managing Growth
||Planning for growth, Recruiting for Profitability: Ownership; Leadership Management; Performance and Production Standards
When choosing a real estate school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, quality of instruction, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you.
|We suggest you make reservations. You may purchase classes individually for $35 each. Classes may be applied towards real estate renewal hours.