Become a Residential Property Manager
Prepare to pursue a career in property management with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Arizona's highest quality and most recognized Real Estate School. We have been providing excellence in education since 1969.
The Residential Property Management Training Program is a 24 hour comprehensive program of instruction. It consists of eight 3 hour classes that meet all 24 hours of renewal requirements. Each class will better prepare you to become a successful residential property manager.
- The Residential Property Management Training Program is developed to give you an overview of the role, duties and responsibilities of a Residential Property Manager.
- Our program will provide instruction on how to interact with tenants and owners and meet their needs.
- The training program consists of eight classes which cover topics pertinent to today's residential properties.
- Our classes include a strong legal component in order to prepare the manager for compliance and potential liability issues.
- We understand the demands on today's professionals therefore we have designed the program to meet the 24 hour Real Estate renewal requirements.
|Agency Law & Property Management
||Property Management Disclosure
|Property Management Rules
||Contracts, Lease and Forms
|Fair Housing & Property Management
||Managing Single-Family Homes
|Writing the Residential Lease
||Arizona Landlord Tenant Act
|The Residential Property Management Training Program is held monthly.
Reservations are taken upon payment of program. Classes may be taken individually for $20 each.
When choosing a real estate school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you.