Thinking of a career as a mortgage loan originator?
Prepare to be a Mortgage Loan Originator with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business' NMLS approved Licensing Education Program.
Are you from another state and would like to be licensed in Arizona?
We offer a four hour Arizona specific class. Combine our Arizona class with a 16-hour NMLS approved course to meet your education requirement for Arizona.
Come find out why the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business trains more real estate and business professionals than any other real estate school in Arizona. We are the experts in education that can prepare you for the mortgage industry. Our Mortgage Loan Originator Program will prepare you for the career edge you need. Here's why:
The FIRST STEP in getting your license is to obtain an NMLS Unique ID Number. This must be done before you complete the last module of education.
- Our program will prepare you for the Mortgage Loan Originator required exam, which is comprised of two components: National and Arizona. Passage score on both components is 75% or higher.
- The program is divided into five modules which satisfies all required units of education.
- Each module is taught by recognized professionals in the industry who will share their knowledge and insights.
- All our instructors have passed both the state and national exams.
|Federal and Non-Traditional Mortgage|
|Lending Principles & Practices|
|Financing Programs & Valuation|
|Arizona State Component|
Who is required to have this license? See A.R.S. Section 6-991
A natural person who for compensation or gain or in the expectation of compensation or gain does any of the following:
For further information you may go to the NMLS Resource Center.
- Takes a residential mortgage application.
- Offers or negotiates terms of a residential mortgage loan.
- On behalf of a borrower, negotiates with a lender or note holder to obtain a temporary or permanent modification in an existing residential mortgage loan agreement.
Important Program Information: You must obtain an NMLS Unique ID Number so that we can upload your education into their system. Directions on how to complete this process is given on the first day of class.
When choosing a professional development school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, quality of instruction, building and classroom facilities. Our school is one of the largest real estate schools in the country with a strong reputation for high quality and professional service. We look forward to serving you.