Prepare to pass the Real Estate Broker Exam with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Arizona’s highest quality Real Estate School.
Come find out why we train more real estate and business professionals than any other Arizona real estate business school.
Classes offered only at the Scottsdale Campus.
Our proven class format involves outside reading, classroom lectures, exam prep and school final exam. You will find our courses to be professional in their approach, challenging in their content.
Our Schedules Are Tailored to Fit Your Needs.
- We provide helpful tools for passing both the school and state exams.
- Traditionally, our students have achieved the highest passing rates on the state exam. We have been teaching real estate since 1969.
- We guide you through the steps to licensure.
- After we help you obtain your license, we help you expand your knowledge in order to become a successful broker and an expert in your field through our wide variety of relevant courses. We give you the edge you need in the real estate industry.
- As a student you will be receiving a free monthly copy of the Arizona Journal of Real Estate & Business that includes articles written by experts to give you more insight into Arizona's real estate industry and other information critical to your career.
|Consists of afternoon AND evening classes.
|Consists of either afternoon OR evening classes
||Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 10 PM.
|Afternoon classes are held from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Evening classes are held from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The broker licensing program is a comprehensive 90 hour program which consists of:
- 24 classes specializing in Real Estate Law, Finance and Appraising.
- 12 classes are under the Broker Law category
- 12 classes are under the Broker Finance category.
- After the courses are completed it is necessary to pass a broker law and broker finance examination ranging from 150 to 200 questions each.
- 75% is the passing score for each exam.
- The exams must be taken at two different times in order to allow enough time to complete.
When choosing a real estate school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, quality of instruction, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you.