Prepare to pass the Contractors Licensing exam through the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business. Our program will enable you to obtain General Contractors Class B, B-1, B-2, B-3, KB-1 and KB-2 licensing.
- The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business has been in existence since 1969 and continues to provide the highest quality education; better than any other school of its kind.
- Our Contractors Licensing Program is a comprehensive 24-hour program specializing in contracting trade and business management preparation for the residential and commercial contracting examinations.
- We provide a unique teaching format coupled with a select group of instructors who are professionals in the industry. The class format involves outside reading, classroom lectures and frequent practice quizzes. Our instructors encourage student participation.
- Our evening and weekend schedules are designed to meet your demanding schedule.
- We offer our two-day Crash program on the weekends. Click on the Crash course tab for schedules.
- You will find our courses to be professional in their approach and challenging in their content.
At the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business we are here to guide you through the steps to licensure and to prepare you to acquire your General Contractors License.
|4 Nights 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. each night
||2 Nights 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. each night
- General Contracting
- Concrete and Reinforcing
- Masonry-Wood Framing
- Steel and Welding
- Material Quantities
- Rules & Regulations
- Money Management
- Business Management
When choosing a real estate and business school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you.