Prepare to pass the Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance exams with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Arizona's most respected real estate and business school.
Attend our beautiful Scottsdale campus where you will find our instructors to be experts on areas covered on the state exam and thorough in their presentations.
- The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business has been in continuous existence since 1969 and continues to provide the highest quality education; better than any other school of it's kind.
- Our Insurance Licensure classes are taught by qualified instructors who provide reliable information that will give you the edge you need on the state exams.
- Our thorough class format is interactive and includes lecture, role playing and provides insights into real life insurance scenarios.
- The classes are offered both days and evenings for your convenience.
- There are no prerequisites for these courses.
As you browse through the Insurance Licensing section of our website you will be able to find most everything you need to know about our program and the Insurance Licensure process. If you still have questions our helpful staff will be more than happy to assist you.
When choosing a real estate and business school, we suggest you consider several factors including number of years in service, depth of staff, quality of instruction, building and classroom facilities. We believe our school ranks among the top in the country and we look forward to serving you.
*This program needs a minimum of five students enrolled in order for it to run.