Mortgage Broker/Mortgage Banker Responsible Individual Continuing Education
Satisfy all 2013 educational renewal requirements by attending the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business' Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (AZDFI) approved course. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
AZDFI requires that the Mortgage Broker/Mortgage Banker Responsible Individual complete 12 hours of continuing education each year. Since many R.I.s also have their Mortgage Loan Originator license we have designed our continuing education package to qualify for both the R.I. and the Mortgage Loan Originator. The package includes 8 hours that is approved for both the MLO and the R.I. and 4 additional hours that is approved for the R.I.
Why is our education the best?
What does the continuing education course include?
- Elite Training
- Our instructors are professionals in the mortgage industry and qualified to answer your questions.
- Affordable Pricing
- Our reasonably priced tuition is only $40 per class or $145 for our 12 hour package.
- Efficiency and Convenience
- Our course is structured to help you complete all of your required continuing education in as little as 1 1/2 days.
- 3 - four hour classes
- Text book and materials
- Instruction by a professional
What are the classes?
- Ethics - Introduction to Mortgage Fraud
- Federal Law & Regulations
- Non-Traditional - Construction Loans
- Arizona - Laws for MLOs
- Tax Return Analysis - Conventional & Government Guidelines