Mortgage Loan Originator Continuing Education
Satisfy all 2013 Mortgage Loan Originator Continuing Education by attending the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business' NMLS approved 8 hour course. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion and your credits will be uploaded to NMLS.
What do we offer?
What does the continuing education course include?
- Elite Training
- Our instructors are professionals in the mortgage industry and qualified to answer your questions.
- Affordable Pricing
- Our reasonably priced tuition is only $110.
- Efficiency and Convenience
- Our course is structured to help you complete all of your required continuing education in as little as 1 day.
- Qualifies for Mortgage Broker/Banker Responsible Individual credit
- You may combine these classes with our 4 hour Mortgage Broker/Banker R. I. class to complete both requirements which is taught following these two classes (see Mortgage Broker/Banker Responsible Individual Continuing Education for more details).
- 2 - 4 hour classes
- Text book and materials
- Instruction by a professional
- Uploading to NMLS
What are the classes?
- Ethics - Introduction to Mortgage Fraud
- Federal Law & Regulations
- Non-Traditional - Construction Loans
- Arizona - Laws for MLOs