Tuition and payment policies
Tuition & Fees: All fees and charges are subject to change without prior notice. The Arizona School of Real Estate & Business requires payment of all tuition, textbooks and fees in full at the time of registration. Payment can be made by cash, check or charge.
Returned Check Fee: All returned checks are subject to a $35 returned check fee. This fee is in addition to any fees charged by your bank or financial institution.
Attendance and course completion policies
To ensure the best learning experience, students are encouraged to complete all courses as they are scheduled at the time of registration.
Audit Policy: Arizona School of Real Estate & Business students may audit any class within their specific course or courses within a 6 month period from the date of their first class if space is available.
Single Subject Students: Refunds requested for classroom courses will be processed in the following way:
- Student registers, pays, and does not start class: Refunds requested in writing within sixty (60) days of the purchase date will be processed minus the $40 processing fee if the classroom course has not been started.
Terms & Conditions of the Registration Agreement
- A $40.00 non-refundable processing fee is included in the course tuition and will be charged upon registration.
- A $60.00 non-refundable enrollment fee will be charged once the student has signed the registration/enrollment agreement regardless of classes attended.
- A non-refundable text book and materials fee differs per course. Please call for specific text book fees.
- A $30.00 non-refundable charge for each session or portion thereof attended.
- A non-refundable class attendance fee or the full class tuition (in the school’s sole discretion) will be charged for all classes or portion thereof attended.
- NO CASH REFUNDS will be given after 6 months from the date the student signs the agreement, but the student may receive partial tuition credit up to 12 months.
- No tuition credit will be given after 12 months from the date the student signs the agreement.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to attend classes must notify the school at least 72 hours in advance of attendance by calling or faxing notification to the school.
- A student may receive an extension due to a prolonged illness or an accident. A note with an explanation and applicable dates are required from the attending physician. The school must be notified within a reasonable period of time after the incident in order to secure the extension.
Completion, Repeat & Restart Policies
- A student may re-sit any class during the first 6 months from their original start date.
- A student who wishes to retake or continue any portion of the program more than 6 months from their original start date, but less than 1 year, who paid the tuition in full, will be charged a non-refundable fee of one-third of the current tuition schedule.
- A student who wishes to retake or continue any portion of the program more than 1 year from their original start date, but less than 2 years, who paid the tuition in full, will be charged a non-refundable fee that is two-thirds of the current tuition schedule.
- A student who has not completed the entire course after two years from their original start date must pay the full tuition in order to finish the program.
- A student who has completed the entire course, but has not passed the school exam within 6 months of the original starting date of the program may test by paying a non-refundable test fee. Once the fee is paid the student has 3 months from that date to complete the test requirement successfully.
Online Tuition: Refunds requested for online courses that have not been completed: Students who purchase an online class may cancel within 30 calendar days after the date of enrollment.
To request a refund, contact Technical Support at email@example.com or 1-866-455-3278.
Monday through Friday 9:00am – 7:00pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm, Closed Sundays and major holidays
Bookstore Refund Policy: We are unable to accept returns for Textbooks, Manuals, CD Software Programs, Audio CD’s, gift cards, and shrink-wrapped items that have been opened. Please note: Once purchased and/or picked up, books cannot be refunded.
**Any tuition and fees paid with a credit card will be refunded within 5 business days** *Policies are effective January 1, 2014 and are subject to change.