Advance your real estate career with the NAR MRP certification, while committing to help those who serve. With the Military Relocation Professional Certification, you’ll become an expert in meeting the needs of this niche market and winning future referrals.
Thanks to our sister school, Hogan School of Real Estate, you can now take the NAR MRP Certification course via Livestream!
Introducing NAR’s Military Relocation Professional Certification MRP®
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful.
This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and helps them take full advantage of their military benefits and support.
Learn how to provide real estate services at any stage in the service member’s military career so you can meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals.
Hone in your knowledge and skills for working with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans with the NAR’s Military Relocation Professional Certification.
MRP Member Benefits
Earning NAR’s MRP certification provides a number of important benefits, in addition to the knowledge you receive from taking the Military Relocation Professional Core Course.
- Use of the MRP logo and marketing materials to promote your certification
- Free Webinars that you can download anytime and anywhere
- Downloadable MRP certificate
- Differentiation as an MRP at REALTOR.org and REALTOR.com®
- Access to an exclusive online network to locate other Military Relocation Professionals for referrals and to share ideas.
- Quarterly e-Newsletter
- MRP lapel pin available for purchase through the REALTOR® Team Store
How to Become MRP Certified
- Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course.
- Complete 2 one-hour Webinars – Bringing Military Families Home with MILLIE and Understanding VA Home Loans with David Piatek
- Submit an application, including a 1 time payment of the $195 application fee.
- Please note that $25.00 of the application fee will be going to assist homeless veterans.
Bonus! The Military Relocation Professional Certification Core course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation.
6 Hours General credit
Jimmy Vercellino was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. At the age of 18 he made the decision to defend his country and left home. Jimmy is a proud veteran of the United States Marine Corps, as well as Operation Iraqi Freedom. By the grace of God, after completing his tour of duty in war torn Fallujah, Iraq, he moved to Phoenix, AZ with goals and aspirations of beginning a new career in the mortgage industry.
Jimmy quickly realized that there was a huge deficiency and need for Veterans, living in the valley, to have a VA Home Loan Specialists they could trust and relate to; someone who spoke their language and understood their needs. Without hesitation, he decided to devote himself to the Veteran homebuyer, fulfilling a passion of his, while at the same time helping Veterans achieve home ownership. He is now one of the Nation’s top VA Home Loan mortgage originators. www.VALoansForVets.com
- There is a 5 minute late rule. If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you will not receive credit for attending the course. No exceptions.