Why Choose ASREB
When you attend our school, you earn so much more than just a license. You become a knowledgeable professional with an experienced career partner that is focused on your future.
Our school philosophy has a primary purpose – helping you become the professional you want to be and then taking it a step further by opening up possibilities to exceed your vision.
We realize that every person is at a different place in their lives. Some are coming out of an established career and others may just be starting out. Regardless of where you are right now, we tailor our education and resources to make sure you get to the place you want to be.
Making the Choice
When choosing a school, there are many factors to consider. Typically, it comes down to curriculum, schedule flexibility, location and reputation.
As you’re making your decision, we wanted to mention why thousands of students choose to attend our school each year. It comes down to the experience, our school’s reputation and the commitment we make to you.
Your success is important to us!
Visit the Arizona Department of Real Estate’s website for more information.
- A number of programs options with various schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Consistent record of high state exam pass rates takes you to your career – faster
- Quality instructors provide an unmatched teaching experience
- Career development and enrichment courses help launch your career
- Over 300 continuing education course choices keeps you at the top of your field
- Events, seminars and more
- The largest school of its kind in the nation
- The most recommended school by housing industry professionals
- Remained a trusted real estate educator for Arizona since 1969
- Hands-on experience using four decades of Arizona housing trend knowledge
- Campus locations in key Arizona areas.
- Give you the best education in the industry
- Extra help if you need it for your state exam
- Coach you after you pass the state exam to focus on skills you need for your career
- Give you opportunities to network so you can find an employer that’s right for you
- Provide extensive options to refine your professional skills during your career