Our program will give you the introductory knowledge and skills necessary to perform your duties in loan processing.
- The program is divided into classes that give a comprehensive overview on a variety of pertinent topics.
- Each class is taught by recognized professionals in the industry who will share their knowledge and insights.
- Mortgage Brokers are interested in hiring knowledgeable, qualified Loan Processors; this course will enable you to obtain the needed information.
- This program will help you identify and develop your strengths for the Mortgage industry.
- Our easy to follow format helps make this program a very desirable career enhancement opportunity.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours, will be subject to availability.
The following topics will be covered:
|FNMA Program Guidelines||Processor Duties||Credit and Underwriting Principles|
|Title, Closing and Funding||Loan Programs||Pre-qualifying the Borrower|
|Loan Pricing and Conditions||Analyzing the Loan Package||Comprehensive Overview of Lending Profession|
- A financial calculator is not required for this training course.