Mortgage Broker Licensing
Thinking of a career as a Mortgage Broker?
- Our 24-hour program is approved by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions.
- Our instructors are qualified industry professionals.
- The content taught is aligned with the state exam.
- There are review and sample test questions to help prepare you for the state exam.
- We keep our class content current with updated rules and regulations in our ever-changing environment.
- School exam is given on the last day of instruction.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours will be subject to availability.
The following topics will be covered:
Mortgage Lending Principles and Practices
The Business of Real Estate
The Mortgage Lending Process
Federal Lending Legislation
Real Estate Financing Instruments
Government Sponsored Programs
Non-Traditional Mortgage Products
Legal Concepts in Real Estate
Interests in Real Property
The Value of Real Estate