Arizona Land Sales
All real estate starts with land and what better way to be “in the know” then by attending this 9-hour program and seeing exactly what’s happening.
The Arizona Land Market class covers a variety of topics that involve our current land market. We will cover the rich history of Arizona, how it was settled and how it came to be what it is today. Historical topics like the Mexican-American War, The Battle of Picacho Pass, Arizona becoming a state in 1912 and many more foundational topics will be discussed to get a better understanding of why our state is so unique. For those new to the land market or to commercial real estate, we will discuss the different specialties found within the Arizona Land Market and how to make money in those fields. And finally we will look at detailed, analytical numbers of what is currently happening in our market and will answer the following questions:
- What areas are seeing the most land sales activity?
- What the home builders up to?
- What home builders are being the most aggressive?
- Where will the population growth occur the most?
- What effect will State and Federal Tax Policy have on the land market?
- Are we in a bubble?
- What effect did the recent interest rate increase have on the residential market?