Commercial Property Management
- The Commercial Property Management Program was developed to educate real estate agents and property managers as to the handling of income property issues.
- Learn how to set up and handle commercial leases, negotiate leases, accounting and financial implications of commercial transactions, property management obligations and concerns and handling of disclosure and environmental issues.
- Our instructors are commercial real estate attorneys, brokers and property managers.
- Do you have a question? This is the time to ask an expert on commercial property law and practice.
- Learn how deal with tenants and manage expectations of tenants and clients.
- Learn how foreclosures and receiverships affect commercial property owners, tenants and brokers
Topics covered include:
- Overview of Commercial Property Management
- Commercial Leasing Issues
- Maintenance and Operation Issues
- Property Management Standards
- Accounting and Finance
- Risk Reduction – Americans with Disabilities Act
- Environmental Law Disclosure
- Foreclosure/Bankruptcy Impact on Leases