Please confirm your course selection below.
RE 105-A 06/26/23 A-GL
Intro To Contract Writing (3hr Contract Law/3hr Legal Issues)
3 Hours Contract Law & 3 Hours Legal Issues
This course is required for all new licensee's & meets the AZ Department of Real Estate 6 hour Contract Writing Course requirement. A step-by-step approach will be used during this hands-on workshop as we explore the documents necessary to list & sell real estate in Arizona so new agents will be aware of the forms and their appropriate usage.
- Initial Consultation
- Real Estate Agency Disclosure & Election Form
- Buyer Broker Exclusive Employment Agreement
- Consent to limited Representation
- Buyer Attachment
- AAR Residential Purchase Contract
- Counteroffer, Addendum, Additional Clause Addendum
- Exclusive Right to Sell/Rent Listing Contract
18185 N 83rd Ave
Glendale, AZ 85308
Mo 8:30am-2:30pm Jun 26