Please confirm your course selection below.
RE 3009-A 10/07/22 A-LS AM
Buyer Brokerage/When you Represent the Buyer (3hr Agency)
3 Hours Agency
The purpose of this class is to provide the student with information on the legal, regulatory, and practical applications of representing only the buyer (or the tenant) in a transaction.
- Definition of "Buyer's Broker"
- The Law of Agency
- Modern Practices and Techniques in Buyer Brokerage
- Issues of Buyer / Tenant Representation
- Limited Services Brokerage
- Services and Duties to the Customer, the Seller
Fr 8am-10:45am Oct 7