Please confirm your course selection below.
RE 3162-A 12/16/22 A-SC
Fair Housing and Internet Advertising (3hr Fair Housing)
3 Hours Fair Housing
This course will provide real estate licensees with the legal requirements of residential real estate advertising as it relates to Fair Housing law in all venues of the Internet & the impact on protected classes. Participants will be made aware of common mistakes in the use of terminology via websites, social media sites such as Facebook and blogging.
- Federal Fair Housing Legislation
- Federal Fair Housing Act or Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968
- Fair Housing in Advertising
- Print Media Publishers Are Liable for Discriminatory Advertising
- Fair Housing Application to Internet Advertising
7350 North Dobson Road Suite 120
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Fr 11am-1:45pm Dec 16