Please confirm your course selection below.
RE 6014-A 02/13/24 A-SC
Risk Reduction; ADA for Commercial Real Estate (3hr Fair Housing)
3 Hours Fair Housing
This Commercial Property class will review aspects of the commercial agent/broker's as well as property owner's duties and obligations with regard to the American's with Disabilities Act (the "ADA"). It will also review how the ADA is enforced and various means by which commercial agents, brokers and property owners can cause properties to satisfy certain ADA requirements.
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Title I – Employment
- Title II – Public Services
- Title III - Public Accommodations
- Title IV – Telephone and Communications
- Title V - Right of Enjoyment
- Who is disabled and what is a disability?
- Enforcement of the ADA
- Construction and Tenant Improvements
- Builders Risk
- ADA and Safety Issues
- Real Estate Broker & Agent Concerns
7350 North Dobson Road Suite 120
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Tu 11am-1:45pm Feb 13