John G. Hondros and Linda Hondros Scholarship
Columbus REALTORS® member John G. Hondros, and Linda Hondros and Hondros College of Business have provided a means by which financial assistance can be provided for pre-licensing education to a person in central Ohio seeking to obtain a real estate sales license.
Applications should be received on or before 5pm on September 30, 2013. The John G. Hondros Scholarship is not a loan, therefore repayment is not required.
The Gordon W. Raguse Jr. Scholarship
Mark, Alison and Caitlin Melnychenko (Donors) have created a $750.00 scholarship in the name of their father, father-in-law and grandfather, Gordon W. Raguse Jr. The scholarship was created to honor Gordon’s commitment to the industry and provide an individual with the same passion and desire the opportunity to pursue a long and successful career in real estate.
Gordon has 50+ years of experience in real estate, starting as a residential broker before moving to the commercial side of the industry. A Managing Director with Cushman & Wakefield, Gordon has been a leading office and medical office leasing specialist in Arizona for the past 30 years.
This will be one (1) scholarship per year (starting in 2021) for a minimum of 3 years for a student(s) to attend the Arizona School of Real Estate and Business. The scholarship is to be offered to a Veteran who wishes to enroll and complete the necessary courses and testing to earn his/her Arizona Real Estate License. The Gordon W. Raguse Jr. Scholarship is not a loan, therefore repayment is not required.
The scholarship applicant must:
- Must show proof of their Veteran status.
- Must complete courses and test within a reasonable (six-month) period of time.
- Complete the required application.
- Submit a one-page typed essay addressing why you have a desire to become a professional in the real estate industry.
- Include two letters of recommendation from non-family members with the application.
- Sign commitment form that after you are licensed, you intend to be an active real estate professional and contribute to the real estate community at some level.
The application time frame is from May 26, 2021 – July 4, 2021. The chosen winner will be notified by phone. To start your application please fill out the form below, and then submit all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.