Our program will give you the introductory knowledge and skills necessary to perform your duties in loan processing.
- The program is divided into classes that give a comprehensive overview on a variety of pertinent topics.
- Each class is taught by recognized professionals in the industry who will share their knowledge and insights.
- Mortgage Brokers are interested in hiring knowledgeable, qualified Loan Processors; this course will enable you to obtain the needed information.
- This program will help you identify and develop your strengths for the Mortgage industry.
- Our easy to follow format helps make this program a very desirable career enhancement opportunity.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours, will be subject to availability.
The following topics will be covered:
|FNMA Program Guidelines||Processor Duties||Credit and Underwriting Principles|
|Title, Closing and Funding||Loan Programs||Pre-qualifying the Borrower|
|Loan Pricing and Conditions||Analyzing the Loan Package||Comprehensive Overview of Lending Profession|
Livestream Loan Processor Schedule
Arizona School of Real Estate and Business offers both online and Livestream classes so you can choose the course format that works best for your schedule and learning style. Our online classes are self-paced and can be completed on your own at any time. Our Livestream classes are like a virtual classroom; you’ll attend class via Zoom with other students and learn from an instructor in real-time! Below is the schedule for our Livestream classes.
Loan Processing Training
8:00am – 5:00pm (each day)
Runs from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM from 10/27/2021 to 10/27/2021. We will cover a brief history of the mortgage industry and introduces key players that are part of influencing…
Runs from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM from 10/27/2021 to 10/27/2021. In this class we will examine the loan process from a more practical standpoint. After completing this chapter, you…
Runs from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM from 10/28/2021 to 10/28/2021. A loan processor is the intermediary between the lender and the underwriter. The loan processor works with the lender…
Runs from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM from 10/28/2021 to 10/28/2021. This class will will cover the self employed application, real estate purchase contracts and appraisal basics. We will dive…
Runs from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM from 10/29/2021 to 10/29/2021. A loan processor is part of the financing that allows for the purchase of many different types of property…
Runs from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM from 10/29/2021 to 10/29/2021. Fair and equitable treatment in housing and real estate financing transactions is a right by law. The United States…
- A financial calculator is not required for this training course.