Arizona Real Estate License Exam Prep
Our goal is to ensure you’re fully prepared to take the Arizona state exam. We begin the process in the classroom as a part of your educational experience. We provide specific courses and study tools as an additional resource for areas where extra help is commonly requested. Our school exam is designed to closely match the Arizona state exam so you can become familiar with the style of questions and pass it the first time. You have our dedication, commitment and support along the way.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours, will be subject to availability.
COMPUCRAM® REAL ESTATE SALES EXAM PREP
Are you ready? Pass the Exam the first time with CompuCram®.
Purchase CompuCram and immediately receive access to exciting features that will help you pass the exam including:
- The choice of a guided study path that walks you through exactly what you need to learn or the freedom to choose your own way.
- A mobile and tablet friendly design that lets you prepare for your exam on any device.
- * We highly recommend taking this simulated exam on a desktop to help you best prepare for the experience of taking your state exam. However, you may take this simulated exam on a device with a screen size of 7 inches or larger.
- The most up-to-date questions available on the market today. Questions are written by local real estate industry experts so you can be assured you are studying the right information!
- The Readiness IndicatorSM which lets you know when you are ready by tracking your progress with the study vocabulary, practice tests and simulated exams.
- The only complete Real Estate exam prep system that integrates vocabulary tools, practice testing and comprehensive simulated exams into an “all-in-one” solution.
- An exclusive pre-assessment that will tell you exactly what real estate categories you need to focus on.
Basic Licensing Review Crammer - NOW LIVE STREAMING
This is a 6-hour livestream class using practice questions as a springboard for review and test taking techniques with an emphasis on the question structure, testing strategy and vocabulary to assure a positive testing outcome.
Real Estate Exam Workshop - NOW LIVE STREAMING
This is an all-day comprehensive review of all chapters, designed for current students as well as those coming from out of state who are looking to prepare for the state exam. Core curriculum requirements will be reinforced implementing a variety of techniques and test taking tips to refresh your knowledge and prepare you for a positive outcome on the school and state exams.
Real Estate Math Review - NOW LIVE STREAMING
Our livestream classes are designed to revisit procedures, to provide detailed explanation and additional practice for solving various types of math questions.
We will assist you in areas that you are having trouble understanding and lower your frustration level with test taking techniques. This small group setting allows you to ask questions and get them answered.
• Current ASREB Student
• Has previously attended the Review Crammer™
Seating is limited and preregistration is required. Please bring a copy of your school exam or pearsonvue breakdown with you to class.Show more