Our goal is to ensure you’re fully prepared to take the Arizona state exam. We begin the process in the classroom as a part of your educational experience. We provide specific courses and study tools as an additional resource for areas where extra help is commonly requested. Our school exam is designed to closely match the Arizona state exam so you can become familiar with the style of questions and pass it the first time. You have our dedication, commitment and support along the way.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours, will be subject to availability.
Are you ready? Pass the Exam the first time with CompuCram®.
Purchase CompuCram and immediately receive access to exciting features that will help you pass the exam including:
- The choice of a guided study path that walks you through exactly what you need to learn or the freedom to choose your own way.
- A mobile and tablet friendly design that lets you prepare for your exam on any device.
- The most up-to-date questions available on the market today. Questions are written by local real estate industry experts so you can be assured you are studying the right information!
- The Readiness IndicatorSM which lets you know when you are ready by tracking your progress with the study vocabulary, practice tests and simulated exams.
- The only complete Real Estate exam prep system that integrates vocabulary tools, practice testing and comprehensive simulated exams into an “all-in-one” solution.
- An exclusive pre-assessment that will tell you exactly what real estate categories you need to focus on.
Basic Licensing Review Crammer
This is a 6-hour class using practice questions as a springboard for review and test taking techniques with an emphasis on the question structure, testing strategy and vocabulary to assure a positive testing outcome.
Real Estate Exam Workshop
This is a 9-hour comprehensive review of all chapters and reinforcement of key concepts to assure a positive outcome on both the school and state exams.
Real Estate Math
This is a 6-hour class designed to revisit procedures, to provide detailed explanation and additional practice for solving various types of math questions.
We will assist you in areas that you are having trouble understanding and lower your frustration level with test-taking techniques. This small group setting allows you to ask questions and get them answered. Pre-registration is required and class size is limited.
- Current ASREB Student
- Has previously attended the Review Crammer™
Home Stretch Plan
This plan is ideal for students nearing the end of the real estate pre-licensing course. Over three consecutive days, prepare and study for the school exam with the Basic Licensing Review Crammer, take the school exam, and finish with the required Introduction to Contract Writing course.
PLEASE NOTE: Once registered for the Home Stretch Plan, go to your real estate pre-license course in your online student account. Schedule your school exam to ensure a spot is reserved for the exam time nearest your home stretch plan.