Real Estate Assistant
Learn the skills for success.
- Our program prepares you to work for real estate professionals looking for qualified assistants. We tailor our program to focus on skills that are highly searched for from most real estate companies. Highlights of the program include:
- An interactive, hands-on curriculum to build your skill levels and your confidence.
- Valuable information to increase your knowledge such as what licensed and unlicensed assistants can legally do.
- Program runs for 17.5 hours, 2.5 weekdays, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each day
- A Real Estate Assistant Certificate is issued to you upon successful completion of the course.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours will be subject to availability.
Listing and Transaction Coordination
Marketing & Advertising
Title and Escrow
Researching Real Estate Information
Review of Commonly-Used Residential Real Estate Forms
Working with Relocation Clients
Time Management Record-Keeping
Preparing for Listing Appointments, Open Houses, Buyer Appointments
Livestream Real Estate Assistant Training Schedule
Arizona School of Real Estate and Business offers both online and Livestream classes so you can choose the course format that works best for your schedule and learning style. Our online classes are self-paced and can be completed on your own at any time. Our Livestream classes are like a virtual classroom; you’ll attend class via Zoom with other students and learn from an instructor in real-time! Below is the schedule for our Livestream classes.
Day 1 & 2:
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 12:30pm