Glendale/Peoria Real Estate School
Masks Required inside the building
We will be reopening our on-site locations in a phased approach – beginning with our real estate sales pre-licensing daytime program at our Scottsdale, Glendale and Tucson campus locations, with limited capacity seating.
Where to Find Us18185 N 83rd Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
How to Contact Us Phone: 800-659-8088
Ways to Learn at Arizona School of Real Estate & Business
Livestream Courses Until we can open classroom learning again, you can still have a classroom-like atmosphere through our Livestream options. Learn from instructors in real-time, ask questions and experience their knowledge first-hand as you move through the course work.
Online Courses Need a flexible option to take classes and keep up with your busy schedule? Check out our self-paced online courses. Our online learning option will keep you engaged in the coursework through text and interactive videos. Online courses are always available on demand when you’re available to learn.
Instructors Are Here to Help
Whether you choose online or Livestream courses, you’ll have access to our instructors virtually through our Ask An Instructor feature. If you have a question on the course material, you can submit your questions, and an instructor will contact you to cover, go over your question or explain the material further.
Ready to Get Started? View Our Programs and Courses
Programs and Courses
We have the education you need to start and grow your career. Over the last 50 years, we have educated more than a million professionals.
Real Estate Salesperson Pre-licensing
- Get your real estate license and start your career by taking the 90-hour coursework required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
Real Estate Continuing Education
- Make sure to keep up with your renewal requirements! Once you are a licensed real estate agent in Arizona, you will need to complete at least 24-hours of continuing education every two years.
Real Estate Broker Pre-Licensing
- Ready to grow your career and become a real estate broker? If you have three years of actual full-time experience as a licensed real estate agent, you’re eligible to be a real estate broker. Find out more about the real estate broker requirements for Arizona and start the 90-hour required coursework with us.
Real Estate Assistant
- Our program prepares you to work for real estate professionals looking for qualified assistants. We tailor our program to focus on skills that are highly searched for from most real estate companies.
We’re Not Just Real Estate
We offer many professional programs at our school. Click the links below to find out more about the programs we have available.
- Mortgage Loan Originator Pre-licensing
- Mortgage Loan Originator Continuing Education
- Mortgage Loan Processing
- Mortgage Broker Licensing
- Mortgage Broker Continuing Education