Get Your Appraisal License in Arizona
Every real estate appraiser knows the value of a good education.
Arizona School of Real Estate & Business appraisal pre-licensing program will guide you through every step to become an appraiser, from the licensing process to your CE requirement. We offer Trainee Real Property Appraiser, Licensed Residential, Certified Residential and Certified General pre-licensing courses and helpful study aids.
Our proven class format involves classroom instruction, interactive discussions that include case study examples, exam prep and a final exam.
Our instructors are qualified professionals and committed to helping you achieve your educational and career goals.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours will be subject to availability.
- Print your certificate as soon as you complete the course.
- Friendly technical support group to answer your questions.
- Flexibility — start immediately and finish at your own pace.
- Convenience — available 24×7, without the need to attend a scheduled class.
- Productivity — take your course when it’s most convenient for you.
- Personalized — choose how you learn best, classroom or online.
- Go Green — all materials are online with this package so there is no need for a paper book.
“I highly recommend ASREB if you are considering Real Estate Appraising as a career. This school has conveniently offered coursework that is required by the state to become a trainee, licensed or certified appraiser. The instructors bring real world knowledge and experience to the classroom setting in which I truly enjoyed. In addition to a fantastic staff I have made many friends along the way! “