If I am licensed in another state, do I have to take all the classes?

Arizona does not offer reciprocity from other states so you will have to take the entire 90-hour program.  However, if you have been an active agent in another state for 3 of the past 5 years you qualify to take our Real Estate Broker Licensing program (90 hours) and become a broker in Arizona.  For more information on Arizona laws and regulations, please visit www.azre.gov.

real estatereal estate licensing
Was this article helpful?
No 0

Have a question? Call us at 800-659-8088 We’re here to help!

You are now leaving ASREB.com